- Open the first window shown above named Jet Tool by clicking Tools> New Jet Cutting Tool
- Enter the Jet Tool settings shown above in your window. You will select this Jet Tool when using your EasyScriber.
- Open the second window shown above named Job Options by clicking Options> Job Options
- Set the Rapid Clearance to 0.75 to force the scribe to rise off the material between scribe operations when using your EasyScriber.
- Open the Settings window and click on the Height Control tab. Enter the settings shown above in your Settings> Height Control tab then close the settings window.
- With the EasyScriber installed in your torch turn the cut control off and jog the torch height down until the EasyScriber tip is compressed 3/16"-1/4"
- Open Settings> Height Control tab again and click the Zero button located beside the Z shift (inch) entry box in the lower left corner.
Tracker CNC Users
- Click on Edit> Settings to open the settings window shown above
- Enter the settings highlighted in yellow when using your EasyScriber